About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 2 August 2015

INSIDE OUT Movie Clip - Broccoli Pizza (2015) Disney Pixar Animated Movi...

The five emotions are dressed up as rockhopper! hehe! I love the way disgust acts when she sees the broccoli and she says its poisonous! but my favourite is sadness because she is so funny! Anger is funny when he actually sets his head on fire when hes angry! Fear is pretty funny as so is joy!

Here is the broccoli clip:




There was another clip when Riley went to get pizza with her mum and their was a pizza shop that only sell broccoli pizza! Ewwwww! :o
Wanna see?
Here it is:






Ok, thats all folks, remember to watch my new video, link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyiAtnz9c_A

Watch and subscribe!  


No comments:

Post a Comment