About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day ♥!

Valentine's Day 2015
Happy Valentines day! If you want to see THOSE GOOGLE gifs you have to go to the normal google.com anyway.............................
I can not WAIT for the SOUNDSTUDIO party! Sadly, this party will not be a normal party because it is to PROMOTE the new app! Why can't CP do a simple party without promoting anything? Even Saraapril thinks Disney ruined club penguin, what do you think?
Do you like the fact that most of the takeovers and parties on Club Penguin are you promote their apps or Disney movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment