About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Thursday 19 February 2015

Meeting Megg ... Or am i?

OMG! GUESS WHAT? I JUST WENT TO SEE MEGG, HERE ARE SOME SUPER COOL PICS OF ME AND MY FRIENDS WAITING FOR HER:







Unfortunately, she didn't come, some penguins say she was 'sick' or 'on vacation' . Instead, loads of FAMOUS mods came! Like Ninja, polo field, spaghett and some more because i FORGOT. Most of them postcarded me, ninja and deamama cena12121! if you didn't know, cena12121 is a famous cp blogger that cheats and stuff! I wish saraapril was there though, i always wanted to meet HER! :(
Bye guys, and good morning or good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment