About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Monday 29 August 2016

YOU DECIDE: Music Jam Themed Items

Hi penguins,
If you could rock out with The Penguin Band, what would you wear? I've thought about this question A LOT and I'd want a bunch of Music Jam items.
What do you think of this: The Thrift Shop Style outfit with Green Headphones. Around my neck, I'd have the Music Cruise Pass. Most importantly, I'd have the Girl Next Door Guitar.
Pretty cool, right? Now I just have to learn to PLAY all of The Penguin Band songs...
If you could wear swag from past Music Jams, or even create a new item, what would you choose? Let me know in the comments and jam on, penguin friends!
–Club Penguin Team


(VOTE BY CLICKING HERE AND COMMENTING WHAT YOU WANT ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment