About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Penguin of the Week: Mls01

Hi, penguins!
Mls01 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Nelly21793Meridadisney, and Liz4eva!
Here are their nominations:
"I nominate MIs01 for POTW. I recently met her on the island and she is super fun! I finally met a penguin who is always as happy as I am lol. She is really cheerful and always makes people smile. She loves making new friends and always puts others first. :D"
"i would like to nominate Mis01 for potw because we always have such fun together! she is an awesome pal and i love role playing with her! she is always so cheerful and her smile is super contagious!!"
"I nominate Mls01 for POTW. She's an AWESOME friend to have. I'm so glad I have her as a friend. She's REALLY fun, sweet, kind, amazing, and honest. She has really cool igloos and I love her fashion. I really think she deserves it. Please choose her!"


Congrats, Mls01!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment