About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 8 April 2016

Whats Coming In April ANSWERS!

The answers for 'Whats Coming In April' is:
Wi_d_ Ma_e
S_s_ atc_
Ca_pi_g I_e_s
Sc_v_ g_ _ Hu_t
C_ _o_fla_e
M_ _ic
F_ _h_n_
Wo_ _w_rk_ng
H_d_e_ V_l_a_e                                                                                                                                          TO
1.Wild Maze
2. Sasquatch
3. Camping Ideas (i think)
4. Scavenger Hunt
5. Camouflage
6. Music or Magic (not sure which one)
7. Fishing
8. Woodworking? (whats woodworking?)
9. Hidden Village

What do you think i gonna happen guys?
-
Pophannah123

No comments:

Post a Comment