About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 24 April 2016

Haiku for you ♥


*REPOST*
Hi there penguin friends!
Check this out:
A Day for Haiku,
Was on April 17th,
Let us celebrate
Okay, maybe my haiku skills need some work. Luckily, I know a master poet who can help.
I've collected some of Sensei's past work so that we can learn from him. Here's one of his haiku that tells us exactly how they work:
To write a haiku
You just need to write three lines
Of five, seven, five
Five, seven, five, got it! Let's see what else Sensei says.
And it's quite easy,
To sound very sage and wise,
Speaking with haiku
So true! I feel wise just reading them. Hmmm... what else can I find?
Like the great cookie
We must have honor and strength
And chocolate chips
Wise words that include chocolate chips? I'm really liking this haiku thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment