About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 8 April 2016

Wilderness Expedition SNEAK PEEK!

(FOR FULL DETAILS GO TO http://clubpenguinmemories.com/2016/04/club-penguin-wilderness-expedition-2016-room-sneak-peeks/)

If you didn't notice,the puffle party has been extended because it has been a HUGE hit! Of course, the new pin is the DOCK! Also guys, there will be wilderness expedition! Here is some pics:
-
dock The Training Camp in the Dock!
-
party9 One of the Rooms!
-
Obviously, these are not fully complete but you can tell something is going to happen and we need to train...i think?
-
Here is one of the phrases you will see: Did you know sasquatches are into music? Don’t forget to earn your music badge in the party. It’s on now until May 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment