About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Important Information Regarding Sled Racer & SoundStudio Apps - Club Penguin What's New UPDATE

 
JANUARY 12, 2016
 
MEGG

Important Information Regarding Sled Racer & SoundStudio Apps

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
 
As many of you have noticed, our Sled Racer and SoundStudio apps for iOS and Android have now been retired.
 
Although it was a tough choice to make, it allows us to focus more on Project: Super Secret and the exciting year ahead of us.
 
You can still play the Sled Racer and SoundStudio apps if they're already downloaded on your device. We won’t be making any updates to the games though, and you can't log into your Club Penguin account or make in-app purchases.
 
We really appreciate your support and understanding! And if you have any more questions, you can email our support team: support@clubpenguin.com
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment