About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Saturday 16 January 2016

Rubber Ducky Day! | Club Penguin What's New UPDATE!

 
JANUARY 13, 2016
 
MEGG

Rubber Ducky Day!

BLOG
Hi Penguins!
 
It's the most important day of the year... at least for Rookie!
 
Today is Rubber Ducky Day, which also happens to be the birthday of Rookie's rubber ducky!
 
Did you know over 20 years ago a boat accidentally dropped thousands of rubber duckies into the ocean? They've journeyed all over the world since then, reaching Indonesia, the United States, Australia, Canada, Iceland, and Japan! There are still thousands out there, so next time you're by the ocean, keep an eye out for a squeaky toy!
 
Rookie's ducky might not be as well-traveled, but he sure does love it. 
 
How will you help celebrate Rookie's rubber ducky's big day? Let us know in the comments below!
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment