About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Monday 4 January 2016

Whats Coming in January 2016 - Club Penguin What's New Update!

 
JANUARY 4, 2016
 
MEGG

What's Coming in January 2016

BLOG
Hey Penguins,
 
Want to know what's planned for January? I hope so, because the team just sent me ALL THE INFO!
 
Oh, just one problem. The file's encrypted and the words are scrambled!
 
Can you help?
 
There are 15 words in the puzzle below. Each one is something we'll be seeing this month.
 
You can use the comments section to help each other out!
 
 
With your help, I should be able to post the answers on Wednesday, January 6.
 
I know you can do it!
 
Waddle on,
 
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment