About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 26 December 2014

Party in a box?!

I haven't post a lot. But today something fun happened! You know who in the town in Blizzard it is full of penguin advertising but one advert caught my eye! It said 'Box dimension party in my igloo!'. I was like i'm definitely going there! So when i went there this is how it looked like:
So a box dimension is a box like that^ and if you click on it you go to a world of boxes. Anyway, because a lot of people loved it they went in the box and there was a PARTY!:
And look! I'm dancing with my pink puffle and everyone is PARTYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment