About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Thursday 31 March 2016

CHICKENS PUFFFLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey Guys! If you didnt know, i have reached 100 subs on youtube! Also, the puffle party is over! The amazing party is now over! I have enjoyed it a lot for the time being but something caught my eye!
 


This puffle!

It is a weird puffle don't you think? It first appeared at the Medieval Party in 2013!  But it didn't appear after that BUT! At the Muppets World Tour, it was spotted! Hopefully, it will make a AWESOME comeback because I would love to adopt this weird but cool puffle!

Over & Out,
Pophannah123

No comments:

Post a Comment