About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 19 December 2014

A whole new world.....

Have you ever seen the theatre in club penguin? Well guess what? It now a whole new mall area! It is like the one they had in the skateboard party! 
Want a sneak peek?


Awesome right? That penguin is not me by the way! I got it from the internet. As you can see, there us lots of shops with Christmas things to sale!

There is also a new area at the lighthouse on the outside! I got another sneak peak for it.....

You can eat here OR  have a fun food fight! I know the writing is a bit weird since it is in different colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment