About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Monday 7 December 2015

Biggest Igloo Catalog EVER! - Club Penguin Times Update



 
DECEMBER 4, 2015
 
ROOKIE

Biggest Igloo Catalog EVER!

CLUB PENGUIN TIMES
I love decorating my igloo! In fact, my favorite thing is bologna sandwiches! But my second favorite thing is checking out the Igloo catalog!
So of course I'm excited about the BIGGEST. IGLOO. CATALOG. EVER!
Maybe I'll have an ogre dinner party! (Not eating them, but inviting them!) Or an Underwater Talent Show!
Or a Halloween beach party with bikers that drive out of a spaceship and take over the frost throne of a mermaid queen who returns with a pack of magical pirates that banish the bikers to a DJ booth surrounded by confetti blasters, jack-o-lanterns, and granite countertops!
Oops... I let my imagination run away!
Oh well, I'm sure someone will edit this before it's sent out. I have to go decorate!
--Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment