About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 6 December 2015

Cookie Day! - Club Penguin Blog Update :D


 
DECEMBER 4, 2015
 
MEGG

COOKIE DAY!

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
Today is a super important day!
Has the EPF declared a red alert?
Nope!
Has the iceberg been tipped?
Nuh-uh.
Is it Rookie's rubber ducky's birthday?
That's next month.
So why's today so important?
Because it's COOKIE DAY!!
There are so many amazing cookies in the world!
In Scandinavia they have rosettes! In Iran they have reshteh khoshkars! And in Germany they have lebkuchens!
I'd like to share Club Penguin's own special cookies with the world! Here are a couple of my favorites that you can make with an adult:
So many types of cookies, I can barely handle it! What yummy kinds do you think I should make for the team? Suggestions in the comments would be really helpful!
Waddle on,
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment