About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Saturday 26 December 2015

Project: Super Secret - New Dimension! - Club Penguin What's New Update!


 
DECEMBER 24, 2015
 
SPIKE HIKE

Project: Super Secret - New Dimension

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
 
It's been awhile! I know you haven't seen much of me lately, but I've been busy with this little thing called Project: Super Secret... I'm sure you've heard about it. 
 
It's hard to not share everything with you guys, but maybe this will spark your interest for now...
 
 
Hey, this looks familiar, yet different. Are we in a new dimension? 
 
Get ready for 2016 penguins, cause it's going to be an epic adventure.
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Spike Hike

No comments:

Post a Comment