About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Penguin Of The Week (potw) - Club Penguin What's New Blog Update!


 
DECEMBER 7, 2015
 
MEGG

Penguin of the Week: Pup1one

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
Pup1one was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Rayane138, Chemistry, Bwsamfay, Penguinncp AND Bacon!
Here are their nominations:
"Hey Megg I nominate Pup1one because is my best friends and coolest penguin. HIS IGLOO IS COOL. He is coolest penguin and is your friend. Waddle On!"
"I would like to nominate Pup1one because he is a really fun and supportive friend to everybody he meets and he is super talented! He also is a very stylish penguin! Waddle on!!!"
"I would say Pup1one for being a nice member of Club Penguin and hosting events! :D"
"Wow! Look at those names :O For next POTW i would like to nominate Pup1one because he does a lot amazing stuff and good jokes!"
" would like to nominate my friend Pup1one for POTW! He sets up amazing events and is a well known person in the community! He has surprisingly not gotten it yet, definitely deserves it!"
Congrats Pup1one!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment