About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Thursday 17 December 2015

Penguin of the Week: Shopkin G (Congrats :)!) - Club Penguin What's New Update

 
DECEMBER 15, 2015
 
MEGG

Penguin of the Week: Shopkin G

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
Shopkin G was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Cookiecat107!
Here is their nomination:
"I would like to nominate Shopkin G for POTW. I never knew there could be someone so caring and awesome. She is passionate about many things, has an amazing personality, listens to others, stands up for her friends, has like... THE BEST SENSE OF FASHION EVER! And makes the best igloos. I hope she wins"
Congrats Shopkin G!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment