About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 11 December 2015

Holiday Party and Coins for Change Sneak Peek - Club Penguin Blog Update


 
 
DECEMBER 10, 2015
 
MEGG

Holiday Party and Coins for Change Sneak Peek

BLog
Hi Penguins,
 
I looked at the calendar and I'm SO EXCITED! Can you guess why?
 
Yup, because it's almost time for the Holiday Party and Coins for Change!
 
This year we can donate coins to unlock projects that'll help people, animals, and the environment.
 
And there's even MORE!
 
Rockhopper will be visiting and you'll be able to check out The Migrator... he may have a few rare items on there.
 
Oh, and there's lots of FOOD!
 

 
AND A BIG TREE!
 
 
AND BELLS!
 
 
AND A GIANT SLEIGH!
 
 
And lots more...
 
Phew. I almost forgot to say that there will be free gifts for everyone!
 
(EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!!)
 
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment