About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Thursday 31 December 2015

Penguin of the Week: Aden1287! - Club Penguin What's New Update!

 
DECEMBER 29, 2015
 
MEGG

Penguin of the Week: Aden1287

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
Aden1287 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Lazyman!
Here is their nomination:
"i would like to nominate Aden1287 because ever since i joined he saw me actually on the island and helped me do the most things i didnt even know i could do! His igloo and heart is always open for someone new. And I also saw people trying to nominate him too. So plz let him be POTW. Waddle on!"
Congrats Aden1287!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment