About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 28 February 2016

Calling All Penguins in Australia and New Zealand!

Hey Penguins!
Remember way back when I posted about going to work on Project: Super Secret? So far we've only shown you the Club Penguin sneak peeks, but there is so much more to the secret than we’ve let on… And it's almost time to reveal what another part of Project: Super Secret is all about!
For right now though, all I can share is the icon.
But very soon, this app is going to appear in Australia and New Zealand and I’m calling on all Penguins down under to help us try it out!
This is just phase one…and the next phase involves Club Penguin.
Any ideas on what it will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment