About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Thursday 4 February 2016

Groundhog Day!


 
FEBRUARY 2, 2016
 
MEGG

Groundhog Day!

BLOG
Hey Penguins!
Do you know what special day it is? I'll give you a hint!
The otter is my favorite animal, but today it's the GROUNDHOG!
That's right, it's GROUNDHOG DAY!
I LOVE this day because it's so WEIRD! Here's how it works:
If it's sunny, the groundhog comes out of his hole and sees his shadow. That scares him back to his hole, which means we'll have another six weeks of winter. But if the groundhog doesn't see his shadow, he'll leave his hole, meaning that SPRING IS HERE!
Cool, right?
This is a tradition in both the United States and Canada. In Québec they call it Le Jour de la Marmotte!
What traditions does your home country have? I'd love to hear them in the comments below!
Waddle on,
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment