About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 28 February 2016

HERVERT HAS SHRUNK THE PENGUINS!

HI PENGUINS!

HELLO? HELLO!?

CAN YOU HEAR ME? I'M DOWN HERE!

I'M GOING TO TRY YELLING!

 

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!


Phew, I've got a BIG problem! Actually it's a small problem.
I was visiting the Town when suddenly ZAPPPP, I was hit by a shrink ray! How am I supposed to order a smoothie from the Coffee Shop now? The counter is like a billion feet tall!
I bet you can guess who's behind this. He's big, smelly, and his name rhymes with SHERBERT!
His shrink ray's activated at the Town, so anyone going that way will become a pint-sized penguin!
It's actually not so bad. We can fit way more penguins on the dance floor!
Maybe being tiny is a good thing!!
Waddle on,

No comments:

Post a Comment