About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Thursday 4 February 2016

What's Coming in February!


 
FEBRUARY 3, 2016
 
MEGG

What's Coming in February

BLOG
Hi Penguins,
 
If you're like me, you're already excited for the NEXT party. I did some detective work to find out what's happening!
 
Seems the team was ready for me, and they've written their messages in code. Think you can help me unscramble them?
 
# 1. NRKSHI YAR  
 
# 2. AEZM  
 
# 3. DIOCS AYRPT 
 
# 4. EREHTBR  
 
# 5. CALKB DNA TIWEH 
 
# 6. IYNT ORIKOE  
 
# 7. OEPWR CESURO  
 
# 8. THE OTRRDIEC  
 
# 9. IDEDHN ILRA  
 
What do you guys think? If you can figure it out out for me, I'll post your answers tomorrow, February 4th.
 
Waddle on,
 
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment