About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Hello Guys!

Hey guys! Its me again. I wanted to tell you thank you for coming across my blog and supporting me so much! But....we can still AIM HIGHER! If you didnt see my AIM HIGHER post here it is:

http://clubpenguingirlforever.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/aim-higher.html



So this project 'AIM HIGHER' is for you guys to share my blog with people who you'll think will enjoy! This will create a huge impact on my life and theirs too! So all of you lovely viewers have to do is simply share this blog around or view daily to see new posts! This project will gradually let me get more views! Which means more people are enjoying my blog! Thank you guys so much and remember to share with your fellow CP buddies or visit daily! 


Thank you and WADDLE ON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment