About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Saturday 13 February 2016

Penguin of the Week: Brisingr11!

Hi Penguins,
Brisingr11 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Justice1090 and Babu Lal!
Here are their nominations:
"For Penguin Of The Week I will nominate a very kind penguin: Brisingr11! When I first met him, we were at the Night Club, which was packed, and he offered me a spot on the dance floor! Not only is he kind, but he's a great dancer, too! I really hope he wins Penguin Of The Week!"
"Hi Megg! I would like to nominate Brisingr11 for Penguin Of The Week, BUT WHERE TO START!? He is just the best guy I've ever met! He is a great friend, and his igloos...AWESOME! He and I met in the Clothes Shop and I thought he was so cool. I'd really be happy if he won!"
Congrats Brisingr11!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment