About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Monday 15 February 2016

Operation DOOM!

Hey guys! The new CP party looks so awesome! But Herbert's back and now everything might go CRAZY!


CPWORLD'S FANS THEORY:
I bet Herbert is going to give Rookie this big sob story about how he has finally turned his back from evil and everything. And then Rookie who will of course feel sorry for him and probably believe him, will be tricked into being shrunk.
- Kat M 
-


He's gonna shrink the island and put it in a snow globe.
-Sheep Creep
-
it might not be a shrink ray. but if it is, maybe he will shrink penguins so he can take over cp

MY THEORY:
I think he's going to shrink the CP dimension and then we have to move to another dimension which its going be like toontown!

No comments:

Post a Comment