About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 28 February 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Kickin' it Primary

Hi penguins!
 
You'll be red in the face if you can't guess which puffle we're rolling out the red carpet for. I'll give you a hint: This puffle is a daredevil with red-hot surf moves!
 
Okay, you caught me red-handed: we're celebrating the red puffle!
 
 
This extreme puffle arrived on Club Penguin in 2006. But the coolest part? They came from ROCKHOPPER ISLAND!
 
No wonder Yarr and Rockhopper are so close. They're both intrepid pirates!
 
-
P.S. The title is referring to the fact that red is a primary color. The more you know right? ;)
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment