About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Sunday 28 February 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Artistically Amazing

Hi penguins!
Do have an artsy side? Do you LOVE to draw or paint? Is your phone always ready to snap that perfect picture? If yes, you are SOOO yellow puffle!
Yellow puffles are creative geniuses! They're a huge part of the art culture on Club Penguin. In fact, some of the paintings you see around the island are made by yellow puffles.
You know the picture of the green penguin in the Clothes Shop? That looks to me like yellow puffle art.
Some say they've hidden masterpieces to be discovered later. Wow, I'd love to find some of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment