About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 4 March 2016

POTW!

Hi Penguins,
Here's this week's Penguin of the Week!
Teal Oswald was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Scarlet Vier!
Here is their nomination:
"I would like to nominate Teal Oswald, because she is so devoted to Club Penguin. She makes an effort to be friends with everyone, especially new players. She puts a lot of effort into her igloo, and participating in everything. She is so friendly and cheerful, no matter what! She deserves to win."
Congrats Teal Oswald!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment