About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Tickled Pink

Hi penguins,
The pink stegosaurus puffle must be one of the friendlist puffles! Why?
Because they're friends with the MEGALODON!
The megalodon is one of the biggest and scariest looking fish in the ocean. But this never stopped the pink stegosaurus puffles from being friends with it.
What a great lesson!
It's no surprise that these puffles are optimistic. To them, a stranger is just a friend whose face they haven't licked yet.
So keep it up, pink stegosaurus puffle! You're making the island a better place one slurp at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment