About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: So Cute it's Scary


 Pophannah123

     Welcome to the Puffle Awards, penguins!


And now, the winner for slimiest green tongue goes to...
THE GHOST PUFFLE!
Congratulations, ghost puffle! All those years of keeping your tongue slimy have finally paid off!
You know, penguins, I think the ghost puffle is kind of cute. The buggy eyes, the goopy tongue, the messy hair... the style works!
These puffles are a Halloween favorite but they make great pets any time of year. Just be ready for their games. They love to surprise unsuspecting penguins.
BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment