About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 4 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Absolutely Fabulous

Greetings penguins,
These puffles are like their own personal dance club, complete with disco ball! They can be yours for the... wait, when did this turn into an infomercial?
They may be picky eaters, but they make up for it with their amazing fashion sense and musical prowess. I've even heard they make great sound designers, and have collaborated with the Penguin Band AND DJ Cadence.
I wonder if DJ Cadence and her pet pal, Lolz write all her tracks together? I must remember to ask her next time she's on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment