About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Cute and... Cuddly-ish

Aww, looks like this puffle needs a hug!
The black t-rex Puffle is intense! Whether playing a game of hockey or eating a Sunday brunch, these puffles approach everything with determination.
They're not the most talkative group at the Puffle Park but make no mistake-- they really do have a good heart. (It's just hidden beneath a grumpy gaze and a quiet growl).
These puffles are loyal pets who will do anything for their friends! Well, unless it's smiling a goofy grin.
That's more of an orange puffle thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment