About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 4 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Life of the Party

Hi penguins,
Let's give it up for TEAM GREEN!
Green puffles are AWESOME at a party. They're totally goofy and love to entertain!
The Keeper of the Boiler Room is the most FAMOUS green puffle! He bounces around on a speaker at the Dance Club and LOVES it. I'm not sure there's a song he DOESN'T like.
That's the kind of fun you can expect from a green puffle. They make the best out of anything! Well, except carrots. They REALLY don't like those.
But they DO like propeller hats! The ones they wear look a lot like the one a famous penguin wears. Hmmm... do you think Rookie has been taking fashion tips from green puffles?

No comments:

Post a Comment