About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 4 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: The Purr-fect Pet Pal

Hi penguins,
Curiosity did no harm to this orange tabby! Cat ladies all over the island rejoiced when they were first discovered along with dog puffles on Rockhopper's ship.
These fuzzy felines love to explore, and demand attention when it suits them best. Get them a good spot at the scratching post in the Puffle Park and they're content to play for hours!
Just make sure to avoid the fire hydrant, it may be hilarious to see them puff out into giant fur balls, but they tend to get a little... we'll say irritable (and scratchy).

No comments:

Post a Comment