About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 4 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Somebody Needs a Hug...

Hi penguins!
Don't let their sour faces scare you off, black puffles are surprisingly sweet when they want to be! (Emphasis on when THEY want to be...)
They have been known to help out a penguin or two through a game of Cart Surfer. Although, they're usually found brooding in a corner of the mine listening to the newest dubstep album. Or coming up with their next epic skateboard trick to show off at the Skate Park.
AND rumor has it that black puffles have some special connection with the shadows. Perhaps this is why they hang out in the darkness of the Mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment