About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Awesome to Be Rare


 
MARCH 13, 2016
 
GLITTERPANTS

Puffle Spotlight: Awesome to Be Rare

VIDEO
Well hello, penguins!
I've been asked to talk about unicorn puffles. Instead, let's talk about my hair.
It's been described as silky, luscious, and even sublime. I run a diamond-tipped brush through it seven times a day.
Do you know what makes my rainbow sheens REALLY shine?
Lather, rinse, repeat!
I've followed this advice and look where it got me–I have my own music video! Sure, my smooth baritone voice probably helped. And my magical horn. My charming grin. Those agile hops I make. The dashing way I say "neigh." The, the...


No comments:

Post a Comment