About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: Who's that Puffle? It's Crystal Clear!




Hi penguins,

Today's puffle is a visitor from a far-away place! Oh-- that must sound like an alien puffle, right?
What if I told you it's blue? Um... but not a blue puffle.
It's a very sparkly puffle! I don't mean a golden puffle though.
Maybe I should just say it:
Today's puffle is the blue crystal puffle!
These puffles were super impressed with the generosity of penguins during Coins for Change. A lot of them even decided to stay on Club Penguin!
Have you ever seen a blue crystal puffle flying in the sky? Keep your eyes open, cause they're out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment