About Me

I am a girl and my Club Penguin name is Pophannah123. I am 12 years old.
I played since 2010! I like Club Penguins parties and games. I love my puffles and i hope to meet you someday :)

Friday 4 March 2016

Puffle Spotlight: A Penguin's Best Friend

Greetings friends,
Speaking of friends, today's puffle can best be described as a penguin's best pal!
The border collie puffle was first discovered in 2014 after they stowed away on Rockhopper's ship. Good thing the captain is a fan of slobbery kisses... or not. Which is probably why he promptly dropped them off on the island.
Some penguins believe Yarr helped them sneak aboard with the mischievous cat puffles. Others believe they accidentally came aboard while chasing the cat puffles! Either way, we love having them here to dig up fancy blue cars for us. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment